Traditionally the conference is devoted to application of modern tools for the analysis and design of complex electrical and coupled systems, development of effective approaches and methods for signal processing, analysis and design of electrical and electronic circuits and electromagnetic fields. Special emphasis will be placed on computational intelligence methods, especially machine learning in different aspects of engineering. We invite oral or poster presentations on:
- machine learning tools and application of them in electrical engineering, signal and image processing, biological and medical engineering, diagnostics and prediction,
- application of optimization methods to the design of electrical systems by using field and circuit theory tools and signal processing,
- development of effective numerical methods in the analysis of the electromagnetic fields by applying finite element and boundary elements in 2D and 3D electromagnetic and coupled problems,
- development of new effective methods for the solution of specific biomedical problems, radio-engineering, telecommunication and antenna systems,
- industrial application of scientific application in wide areas of electrical end electronic engineering,
- development of efficient methods of signal processing based on innovative mathematical methods and tools for estimation, identification, prediction and approximation problems,
- application of progressive education tools in the area of electrical engineering, computer science and their applications.
Please upload 4-page final papers to the Conference administration system EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cpee2021). The paper must be written in English and have to be sent .pdf format.
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. The accepted papers will be issued in electronic conference proceedings.